Full Menu

Preparing to Move from APS

APS is committed to supporting students and families through the process of preparing to move to another school district.? To withdraw a student from APS:

  • Complete the Student Withdrawal Notification form and submit it to your child’s current school.
  • Contact your childs school counselor directly so that we can partner with you to ensure that you have the documents needed.
  • Documents of unofficial records will be provided to you in the method (digital or printed) of your choosing.? Please use this link for information regarding Transcripts and other Records Information.? Please allow up to two weeks for document collection.