Full Menu

Homeschooling and Special Needs

School-aged children suspected of having an educational disability can be evaluated by 鶹 Public schools at no expense to the family. If you suspect your child may have a disability, you can refer him/her to a Student Study Committee by contacting the Office of Special Education at 703-228-6040.