Full Menu

Online Payment Center

鶹 Public Schools offers students and parents flexibility in paying for meals, through the MySchoolBucks app, a secure online payment portal that accepts VISA? or MasterCard?.

MySchoolBucks offers:

  • Safety – Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school
  • Convenience – Make payments when it’s convenient for you, from the comfort of your own home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Control – You can set up an automatic email reminder to alert you when a payment is needed for your childs account, or set up an automatic payment
  • Efficiency – Make payments for all your children in one step, even though they may attend different schools in the district

Parents can…

  • Make payments to their childs meal account 24×7, 365 days a year
  • View cafeteria purchases
  • Track meal account balances
  • Set-up low-balance email reminders
  • Schedule recurring payment


Log in or create a new account

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDAs TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: , from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainants name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.