Full Menu

Free & Reduced Meal Application

Families may apply for reduced-price or free meal benefits using the links below.

Apply Online!

For free & reduced price meal benefits

Apply 24/7 www.MySchoolApps.com

Aplique en lnea! 24/7
Gratis & reducidos beneficios de alimentos
En el sitio web, haga clic en “Language” y elija espa?ol


**Students attending Abingdon, Barcroft, Barrett, Carlin Springs, Drew, Kenmore, and Randolph, do not need to apply because these schools provide free meals for all students through the community eligibility provision.**

Paper Applications


If you’re earning at or below current , you are encouraged to fill out a school meal application. If you receive benefits, all of your children who attend school automatically qualify for free school meals, and you must fill out this application to receive the free meals. Other circumstances also apply; we encourage all families seeking assistance to apply.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDAs TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: , from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainants name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.